Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net Worth, Family Tree, Personal life
For our readers today we have selected one of the famous American actor and models named Shemar Moore. Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
Shemar Franklin Moore
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
This Afro American, French Canadian mixed blend of ethnicity actor slash model has ruled in the entertainment industry as both actor and model. Shemar Moore despite being of 47 years of age maintains a ripped physique at a height of 6 feet 1 inches and a body weight of 80 kg of pure muscle. Shemar Moore is among one of the famous actors of Hollywood. He has also made appearance as a model in various fashion shows. However his life as a fashion model is now behind him.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
The brief history of this star’s career is as follows.
- After graduating from college, Shemar had to start modeling to pay his bills. At that moment he did not had much limelight but only enough money to get him by the life.
- In 1995, Shemar got the limelight when he was introduced in a show called Living Stone where he executed the role of a character named Jon Marc perfectly.
- This was only the beginning of his great career ahead. He was then casted in the hit TV show called The Young and Restless as a cast member named Malcolm Winters. He remained the cast member for nearly eight years.
- In between his time of being at The Young and Restless he was also working on a series called Soul Train in between year 2003 to 2005.
- His first film appearance was in 2001 for movie called The Brothers.
- After he left Young and Restless his next major cast was in show called Criminal Minds. He was casted in the pilot of seventh season. Moore left the show after its 11th
- DNA Model Management a modeling agency based in New York signed him as their model. He made his appearance in the 2009 issue of Men’s Fitness Magazine.
- There were rumors of him being casted in a CBS series S.W.A.T. in 2017. The series was based on the film of same name.
- Moore has also voice acted for various animations films of DC as the character of Victor stone aka Cyborg.
- During his time at Young and Restless, Moore got three Daytime Emmy Awards and Three Image awards as well. He also got the Image Award for his role in Criminal Minds.
Date of Birth:-
April 20th, 1970
Oakland, California, USA
Controversies abut Shemar Moore are as follows.
- He has been rumored of dating these girls but has not denied or accepted these rumors even once. The names of these rumored girls are Victoria Rowell, Gabrielle Richen, and Bobbie Philips.
- There was a controversy of Shemar being gay but he denied it by saying that it is a simple minded ignorance and if anyone has doubts about him being straight then they can send their woman over to him.
Few of the amazing facts about Shemar Moore are as follows.
- Shemar is super crazy and in love with his mama. He considers her and is never shy to call her his Super Mama. This is because after unknown circumstances, his mom raised him on her own all the while encouraging his life decisions.
- Shemar’s mother is suffering from Multiple Sclerosis.
- Hear had travelled to Denmark, Bahrain, and Ghana at the age of six years before his mother settled in USA for good.
- He calls the women who helped him supportively during his career at criminal minds, Baby Girls.
- With his Criminal Minds catchphrase Baby Girl, he has now launched his own clothing line by the same name. The money from the sales goes to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
- As he is biracial he was often bullied in his school days.
- Shemar is a dog lover with two British Bulldogs named Moe and Shug.
There are less and less versatile actors like Shemar Moore in Hollywood today who can keep the audience enchanted with their performance and the industry knows his worth. The model turned actor has served for well two decades in industry and has been well compensated by his employers too. He earns about 175,000 dollars in annual salary income from various sources.
All in all, Shemar Moore net worth is estimated to be at a figure of about 16 million dollars in total. This figure has also been obtained by taking in account his recently opened clothing line profits as well.
Currently Shemar Moore is maintaining his residence in California City. The residential address however has been kept a secret due to privacy concerns.
Shemar Moor is a stunning and handsome actor who is a blend of various ethnicities in one being. The information available on his family background is as follows.
His father’s name is Sherrod Moore who works as a business consultant. Shemar is Afro American from his father’s side.
His mother’s name is Marilyn Wilson Moore who is also a business consultant by profession. Moore is Irish-French Canadian from his mother side.
As he is regarded as a playboy in industry he has no children of his own.
The actor is handsome enough to turn the heads of many beautiful girls for at least one time. While being in Criminal Minds he acted Toni Braxton for a short period of time. His other major relationship was with Hollywood super star Halley Berry in 1997 but the relationship ended shortly after. He has a long list of affairs with various models and actors till today. Their names are as follows.
- Ashley Scott
- Kimberly Elise
- Laurine Gillieron