Sue Aikens Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net worth, Family Tree, Personal life
For our readers today we have selected one of the popular reality TV star from America. This celebrity is not known of participating in a daily basis reality TV show about a life of glamour but instead stars for a show that tests the human mettle in one of the harshest environment of the planet. Yes you have guessed it right the world harshest environment should have easily given it off, the today’s celebrity is the cast member for the renowned National Geographic Channel show “Life Below Zero’. The name of the said celebrity TV star is Sue Aikens.
Sue Aikens was casted for the show because of her passion and love to live on one of the harshest places of Planet earth in the Alaskan region. She is one of the 6 cast members of the show which are hired by discovery channel to broadcast their day to day activities to their viewers. Sue was casted by show in 2013. She currently lives near Kavik River and runs a camp for hunting expeditions.
She came into spotlight when she faced an Alaskan bear and fought it and surviving this horrible ordeal.
Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
Reality TV star
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
Sue Aikens is currently 55 years of age and belongs to white ethnic group of Alaskan region. She is a born American national. Sue Aikens has dark black hairs with patches of white on the front. Her blue eyes are deep and tell a story of harsh experiences in life. Sue is quite an attractive looking woman of her age but she might have been a real beauty in her younger years. She might seem old but actually is fit than most woman and even some young men. The reason she maintains a good health is because she has to remain quite active in the harsh living environment of Alaska. She currently weighs about 75 kg while standing tall at a height of about 5 feet 8 inches.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
Information regarding the career as well as personal life of sue Aikens is as follows.
- Sue Aikens has a long history with Alaska. She was only 12 years old when his maternal mother left her to die alone in the harsh Alaskan region. She learned to survive amidst all these hardships and made herself a true survivalist.
- As a result of spending most of her life in the Alaska and surviving its toughest challenges, Sue was invited by National Geographic Channel to host for their 2013’s show Life Belo Zero along with other 6 cast members. All of these cast members had one thing in common and that was they were living either with their spouse or alone in this Icelandic hell.
- Sue agreed to the show and was soon broadcasting her daily life activities on show.
- Other than being a reality TV star, Sue’s first job in Alaska was of the Hostess at Kavik River Camp. There she provides services to hunters for hunting season.
- In 2010 Sue Aikens was also featured in one of the episode of Sarah Palkin’s Alaska.
- She was also the cast member for the Flying Wild Alaska from year 2011 to 2012.
- Other than that she also mown her own gas station in the middle of Alaskan nowhere along with a B&B which happens to be seasonal of course.
- The thing that got her famous is her fight to death with a living bear. The incident happened in 2007 when she was suddenly attacked by a bear. The bear left her after hurting her baldy. Sue the very same day tracked that bear down and shot it dead. She had multiple fractures on her arms and legs along with a dislocated lip. She was found after ten days by a pilot who transported her to hospital.
Date of Birth:-
July 1st, 1963
Few of the amazing facts about the tough Sue Aikens are as follows.
- While many of her fans might consider her to be Alaskan as a result of her life mostly spent here, but she happens to be born in Chicago. She spent most of her life in Illinois. She was ultimately deserted by her mother in Alaska one day but she never gave up on life and survived that ordeal well. She is now happily married and has not only children but grandchildren as well.
- In 2015, Sue was involved in a horrible snow mobile accident that left her with torn joint and broken collar bones. She forced producers of the sow for forcing her to film these dangerous scenes.
- She loves hunting Wolverines and Caribous.
- Sue own many pet foxes.
- As the life in Alaska demands, she is very proficient in handling weapons like guns revolvers, rifles and shotguns and owns them too.
- Her B&B at Kavik River Camp; she charges 350 dollars for one night stay.
As of 2018, her official net worth has been disclosed at 500,000 dollars. Most of this is naturally from her salary earnings from being part of the reality TV show “Life Below Zero”. Other than that she also earns money from her B&B, gas station and offering tracking services to hunters.
She lives in Alaska near the Kavik River; one of the most intense and harshest environments on the planet.
Information regarding her family is as follows.
As a result of her first marriage; Sue has two children who are both boys. One of them is 33 years old while other is 28 years old.
Sue has been married 3 times in her life and each time her heart was broken as the fate was not kind to her. Their names have not been revealed.