Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net Worth, Family Tree, Personal life
For our readers today we bring the sensational and majestic looking actress known as Laurel Coppock. She is one of the reigning actresses in America for both screens of TV and films. Her acting career started back in her college days. Additionally this was only started as a hobby and something people do for checking the ‘to do list’. However following the years in acting, she decided to choose it as an official career. Her acting career although started in Chicago but the opportunities that got her fame actually came when she moved to Los Angeles. Soon she was getting roles in both movies and Television sows.
The biggest breakthrough in her acting career came when she was casted for the movie; Crazy, Stupid, Love. Thanks to her famously acting in this film, she was soon recognized in public as an upcoming great actress. After this she was offered roles in many of the TV’s famous shows like Modern Family, Arrested Development and 2 Broke Girls. Appearances in all these shows made her the talk of every American household.
Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
47 years old Laurel Coppock belongs to white ethnicity and is a born American citizen. Despite her being this much of age she certainly knows how to maintain her looks. Even today she you can easily be fooled to think of her as someone in their late 20’s. Her brown hairs along with her deep brown eyes make her look stunningly beautiful. Her fabulous smile just adds charm to her beauty. Laurel is measured at a height of about 5 feet 6 inches while weighing only about 60 kg. Her fit body figure can make any man go mad over her just by taking a look at her. She has clearly maintained her body figure and all is thanks to her strict exercise and diet plan.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
Laurel Coppock’s career information is as follows.
- Laurel Coppock has superb talent when it comes to acting. As a daughter to a famous Broadway actress, acting is in blood of Laurel.
- She took start of her acting career back from her college days. At that time she was not serious about acting but after graduating she took acting as a career choice. Nobody was surprised as this was something in her blood.
- She completed her studies in comedy form Chicago and did some acting there. For better opportunities, Laurel moved to Los Angeles and this is where her career took a turn for better.
- Laurel got roles in some of the famous Comedy series of the TV. The names of these TV series are as follows.
- Modern Family
- Arrested Development
- The Office
- 2 Broke Girls
- Hot In Cleveland
- Laurel’s first solo big screen debut was with “Food Jam” back in 2008.
- When we talk about her career highlight of Laurel’s career, it was with a movie titled; ‘Crazy, Stupid, Love’ in 2011. Her superb acting in this movie earned her critical and public acclamation all across America.
- The success of this film was followed with another film named Comedy Jam.
- Her talent is not only limited to TV shows and Films but as well in advertising world as well. She has starred in two of Toyota’s famous commercials. Her first commercial is referred to as Toyota’s Jan and the other one is named as “The Science Project”.
- Being a comedy actress and having much experience in this field, she has launched her own company of actors called “Groundlings’. The purpose of this company is to present comedy sketches and acting groups across America.
- She has recently launched her own YouTube web series by name of ‘The Breakwomb’.
Date of Birth:-
August 22nd, 1970
Few of the amazing facts about life of Laurel Coppock are as follows.
- Name of her mother is Susan Coppock who happened to be a Broadway actress and dancer in 70’s.
- Art seems to run in her family. She has two siblings and both of them are related to art fields. Her first sister Selena is actually a standup comedian while the other one is known as Emily who is an art appraiser as well as an art dealer.
- Early childhood of Laurel was spent mostly in East Coast. Her early education was completed from Colby College in Maine. After that she moved to New York where she enrolled herself in “Circle in the Square Acting Conservatory”.
- Before moving to Los Angeles, Laurel wanted to learn about acting as much as she could. Fr that reason she moved to Los Angeles where she not only studied but also performed at comedy event at the Improv Olympic.
- She also spent one year as being the part of Boom Chicago located in Amsterdam.
Laurel Coppock official net worth is not known at this moment. However sources have claimed that a career such as her with many renowned TV shows and films at her name is abound to have a net worth of about 1 million dollars.
Due to her multiple acting roles in famous TV shows and films, she is currently maintaining her residence in Los Angeles. The exact location of her house is not known due to safety and privacy concerns.
Laurel belongs to white ethnic group, other than that there is little information available on her. Whatever we could find is as follows.
Her mother’s name is Susan Coppock. Susan was an actress and a dancer of Broadway in 70’s. According to laurel it was her mother that inspired her to be an actress.
She has two sisters.
- Selena Coppock who is a standup comedian by profession.
- Emily Coppock who is an art dealer as well as an art appraiser.
She has a son born last year as a result of her marriage to Bobby Mart. However she has kept even the pictures of her son away from media limelight.
Her past relationships are not known but currently she is married to actor named Bobby Mart. Bobby’s famous movies are Beatdown and Locked Down.