Kelly Rebecca Nichols Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net worth, Family Tree, Personal life
For our readers today we are not presenting someone that is renowned as a celebrity but was famous due to her controversial divorce case. The name of this person is Kelly Rebecca Nicholas who got famous after her longtime divorce battle and custody battles with her husband; Alex Jones.
Her husband Alex Jones was actually a celebrity himself by being one of the renowned Radio show host as well as or being a conspiracy theorist. He was the host for the famous show The Alex Jones from Austin Texas. Te show was aired from Genesis Communications Network and from a shortwave radio station named WWCR to all across USA. He is also the owner for a website named Infowars.com.
Nichols at that time was working as a media and PR person who lured in Alex Jones to promote his talk shows and radio shows. This eventually helped Alex to become a widely renowned radio celebrity as well as perform many public stunts.
The reason for the divorce given by Nichols was that Alex was involved in an affair with her staff member from website infowar.com The name of that alleged affair woman was Lee Ann McAdoo.
During the trial run for the case, Nichols was mostly known for her nickname; Violet.
In 2017 after a long battle of two years for custody, Alex Jones finally lost and even gave Nichols the 3.1 million dollars Austin estate.
Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
Kelly Rebecca Nichols
Public relation manger
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
50 years old Kelly Rebecca Nichols was born to a Jewish household in Travis County, Texas. Being born in America she was an American national. Kelly was white by ethnicity. 50 years old Kelly Brook Nichols had ordinary facial features. She might have been a beauty at some point in her life as she managed to lure in a conspiracy theorist like Alex Jones to marry her. Ever since the case settlement, Nichols has not been in the media limelight. Her appearance at the time of case was of an ordinary woman in her fifties. She weighed about 65 kg while standing tall at a height of about 5 feet 6 inches.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
There had been not much of a career for Kelly Rebecca Nichols but the information regarding the case for Custody battle against her ex-husband, Alex ones is as follows.
- She and Alex got married back in 2007 in Austin Texas.
- Her husband Alex Jones was renowned radio show host as well as the presenter for the famous Infowars show and website.
- Joes started his career in Austin Texas with call-in format public access show. Alter he switched to radio and started a new show called The Final Edition on KJFK.
- In addition to being a renowned radio show host, he is one of the famous conspiracy theorist in America.
- Nichols was able to marry him when she was working as her PR and media relation representative. She even helped Jones to expand his business to the point where it is today.
- The reason for divorce as per given by Nichols was the alleged affair of Alex Jones with a staff member of Jones; Lee Ann McAdoo.
- The couple decided to divorce each other without undergoing the brutal case proceedings. Alex left with agreement to pay 43000 dollars monthly to Nichols in alimony payment back in 2015.
- The stipulation for this was that Nichols was not to have the custody of their three children at all with occasional visitation rights.
- After some time she decided to file the case for custody due to the volatile behavior of Jones. She believed that he was unstable as he had been convicted for multiple felonies.
- She also thought that Jones’ negative behavior can affect the mental growth and stability of children.
- The case went live in USA and finally Nichols won the case in April of 2017.
Date of Birth:-
July 2nd, 1968
Travis County, Texas
Few of the facts about life of Kelly Rebecca Nichols are as follows.
- Nichols was working with PETA at some time in her life and was involved in many public stunts for the organization. She once threw a dead raccoon straight on the pale of Vogue magazine editor; Anna Wintoiru when she was having lunch with some people at Four Seasons restaurant in New York.
- In a promotion event held by fashion designer Oscar de la Renta, she threw a tofu cream pie straight on his face.
- There is a rumor that Kelly’s father is a convict for money embezzlement.
- After the case settlement in 2017, Jones was ordered by court to pay Nichols a sum of 3.1 million dollars along with their Back of the Moon Drive, Texas Estate located in Austin.
Kelly Rebecca Nichols Net worth:-
Although Kelly Nichols has not revealed any official net worth figure of her own but considering her alimony payments of about 43000 dollars monthly and a settlement amount of about 3.1 million dollars along with an expensive state in Austin, she is bound to be enjoying a huge net worth.
After the case settlement back in 2017, there has been no news of Kelly Rebecca Nichols. She might be living in her new estate that she won in settlement or might be living with her parents.
Information about her family is as follows.
Her father’s name is Edmund Lowe Nichols.
Her mother’s name is Sandra Kay Heiligman.
She had two other siblings; one was a brother named James Edmund Nichols and other was a sister named Jill Elizabeth Nichols.
She has three children from her marriage with Alex Jones. Their names and genders have not been revealed.
She was married to only one man in her life and that was her ex-husband Alex Jones. The couple divorced back in 2015.