Jessie Graff Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net worth, Family Tree, Personal life
For our readers today we bring a slightly less popular but still an important part of the Hollywood. This celebrity happens to be a female and is unexpectedly a Stunt Woman. The name of this stunt woman celebrity is Jessie Graff whose original name is Jessica Lauren. She gained her fame as a stunt woman for many hot films and also by making appearance on many reality TV shows.
She has been given a unique nickname of Tumbleweed because of her athletic body. She also happens to be a skilled martial artist as she has a black belt in Taekwondo, a black sash in Kung Fu and being trained in five other extremely hard to master martial arts s well. Jessie has also served her time as a champion Pole Vaulter and as a professional gymnast.
Graff suddenly rose to fame when she competed in the 2016’s American ninja warrior and completed the first stage of the Stage 1 of the Laws Vegas Finals. In 2017 he again rose to prominence by partaking in finals of American Ninja Warrior and completing the stage 2 of the Las Vegas finals by being the first woman to complete it. She ultimately defeated the Ultra Crazy Cliffhanger in Stage 3 of the Saskue/Ninja Warrior Franchise.
Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
Jessie Graff at present is 34 years old and belongs to white ethic group of America. She also holds the American nationality. Jessie Graff has captivated the hearts of millions of men across American and the rest of the world with her tightly toned fit physique. This fit physique is all thanks to her lifetime of training in various martial arts and in gymnast practices. Her body is slightly muscular but gives off a feeling of elegance. She has beautiful blonde hairs that she like to keep tightly knit in hair bands as her profession often demands. She weighs about 60- kg while standing tall at a height of about 5 feet 8 inches.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
- Since a young age, Jessica showed internet in martial arts and in all sorts of athletic sports. She was trained to become a professional gymnast. Later she also directed her attentions to the martial arts and gained mastery of nearly five superior martial arts.
- ‘Currently she holds a black belt in taekwondo and a black slash in Kung Fu other tan being a proficient master of five other major martial arts.
- During her university days, she was the member of her University’s Pole Vault team and happens to hold the record for both Georgia Tech and University of Nebraska.
- After graduating from college, she started her professional career as a stuntwoman. Till today, she has offered her stunt performances in following renowned Hollywood movies.
- X-Men First Class
- Make it or Break It
- Another Period
- Knight and Day
- Bad teacher
- John Carter
- Sons of Anarchy
- Till this year of 2018 her most astounding work as a stuntwoman is for the hit CBS super hero TV show “Super girl”.
- In 2008 she was the contestant for a comically orchestrated obstacle sow titled Wipeout”. She only remained on the show’s first season and for ten episodes.
- In 2013, she competed in the finals for City Finals for the 5th season of the American Ninja Warrior and turned out to be the first woman to complete the obstacle. She couldn’t compete in 2014’s 6th seasons because of a TCL, ACL and Meniscus injury.
- During 2018’s season 10 of American Ninja Warrior she qualified the Warped Wall obstacle and ended up for the tenth place.
Date of Birth:-
January 12th, 1984
New York City
Few of the other lesser known facts about life of Jessie Graff are as follows.
- Jessie Graff at a very young age of 6 years old started taking circus lessons. She stated her competitive gymnast training at age of 9 years and had competed as a gymnast for 6 years. She served these 6 years as being the part of the Frederick Gymnast Club.
- At age of 12 years old she was already catching up to other professional trapeze artist of circus. She was the only 12 years old trapeze artist of that circus group and they impose d a rule over her to not catch someone that outweighed her by 20 pounds.
- During her high school days, she started as a pole vaulter as well as the leader of her High School’s Track team.
- She also happened to be an exceptional student of her high school and was the Honor Roll student as well as the member of school’s National Honor Society.
- It is hard to imagine but she actually has a Major in Aerospace Engineering from Georgia Tech. she completed her major in theater from University of Nebraska.
- Jessie Graff also served as the presenter for the 2017 Emmy Awards for Creative Arts.
As of 2018, the official net worth of Jessie Graff is about 2 million dollars. Most of this income is from her stunt performing arts while others come from serving her time as a fitness model for various magazine and fitness production brands.
She currently maintains her residence in Los Angeles as her profession of being a stunt woman demands. The address of the house has been kept private due to privacy reasons.
Information regarding the family of Jessie Graff is as follows.
Her mother’s name is Ginny McColl.
She has no other siblings.
She has no children.
She might be dating someone or can even be married to someone but none has been officially revealed nor has she been seen going out with someone in public.