Terry Bradshaw Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net worth, Family Tree, Personal life
For our readers today we bring a sensational name from the world of American Football. He is the charismatic and energetic player better known as Terry Bradshaw. Terry is not known only for exemplary football play but also for other athletics and his achievements in academics as well. Terry was drafted for Pittsburg Steelers right after his college graduation and with his exceptional play went on to win four Super Bowl Championships for his team.
Terry is regarded as one of the most influential and splendid quarterbacks of the American Football history. Terry left the football at a very young age but nevertheless he maintained his touch with Sports World by being host and analyst for major sports channels. Due to his persona as a legendry football player, Terry ahs managed to become a sensational TV celebrity.
Talents of terry are not limited to Football alone as he has also shown skills in singing writing and acting as well. He has recorded few albums, penned a few books as well as acted in handful of movies.
Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
Terry Paxton Bradshaw
Football player (retired)
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
At the current moment Terry is 69 years of age and once an Adonis of a man, Terry is now an old man. Nevertheless, Terry has been able to maintain his physique that is exceptional for a man of his age. He is mostly bald in the head but that does not mean anything much. He continuously makes appearance through major Football events on both field and on TV shows. His iconic simplistic smile makes him a loveable personality. Terry has a body weight of about 80 kg while standing tall at a height of about 6 feet 2 inches.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
Information regarding the career life of Terry Bradshaw is as follows.
- Terry was drafted by Pittsburg Steelers in the 1970 NFL draft. He took some time adjusting to the professional event but managed to gain his team their first Super Bowl victory in 1974. The match was against Minnesota Vikings.
- The next victory was brought in 1975 against the Dallas Cowboys.
- Terry took a break in 1976 due to injuries sustained on wrists and neck. After his return in 1978, he led his team to another Super Bowl victory against Los Angeles Rams. He secured the four championships in 1979 against Los Angeles Ram.
- During 1982, training camp, Terry suffered an elbow injury but nevertheless he played the 1982 NFL season. However he quit mid season due to recurring pain.
- The year 1984 was practically the worst year for the American Football history as Terry Bradshaw retired from professional football. During his match against New York Jets, Terry suffered from elbow pain which later resulted in permanent damage.
- In 1984, he officially signed a contract with CBS as their new sports analyst and is sows became the high rated ones across America.
- In 1990, Terry was offered a lucrative offer from Fox Sports as their new In- Studio Analyst for their show FOX NFL Sunday.
- Terry is the author and coauthor for five books with one being his autobiography titled as, “Terry Bradshaw Man of Steel.
- In 2000, Terry formed a NASCAR company under name of FritzBradshaw Racing.
- Terry is also quite a singer. He has released not only six country and gospel albums but also Christmas album as well. All of this was done during his football career. His Country Single by name of “I’m so lonesome” released in 1976 happened to make it on the billboard of Top 20 Charts.
- He was featured by RadioShack in their advertisement held in 2004.
- Some of his TV show appearance includes the following.
- Everybody loves Raymond
- Married With Children
- Malcolm in the middle
- The League
- He made cameo appearances in following movies.
- Smokey and Bandit II
- The Cannonball run
- The Adventures of Brisco County, JR.
- Failure to Launch
- In 2010 he launched his own TV show under name of “Today in America with Terry Bradshaw”.
Date of Birth:-
September 2nd, 1948
Terry Bradshaw certainly has a decorative football as well as media career to his name. His life is full of many amazing things. For the fans of Terry we have gathered a list of fun facts that are as follows.
- A decorative career like Terry Bradshaw’s is bound to have a major awards and honors to its name. Few of the renowned awards and honors to Terry’s names are as follows.
- Super Bowl Most Valuable Player (1978-1979)
- Sportsman of the year 1979
- First Four Time Super Bowl Champion
- Pro football hall of Famer (1989)
- Only NFL player who has a star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (since 2001)
- His number 12 jersey in the Pittsburg Steelers, since has time has not been issued to any player.
- Since his football days, Terry suffers from ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder). He takes prescription pills for the treatment.
Terry Bradshaw has a net worth of estimated 15 million dollars.
Terry ahs houses in both Shreveport and Ruston both of which are locate in State of Louisiana.
Terry Bradshaw belongs to White ethnicity and is an American by both birth and heritage. Further details of his family tree are as follows.
He only has one sibling a younger brother named Craig Bradshaw.
He has two daughters named Erin Bradshaw and Rachel Bradshaw.
Terry has been married four times with following ladies.
- Melissa Babish (1972-1974)
- Jojo Starbuck (1976-1983)
- Charla Hopkins (1983-1999)
- Tammy (married since 2014)