Vanessa Angel Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net worth, Family Tree, Personal life
For our readers today we have selected one of the popular the popular actresses slash models from the English entertainment industry. The name of our today actress is Vanessa Angel. She belongs from England who was born and raised and later moved to USA for better opportunities in the acting industry.
Her biggest role which was the start of her fame in the industry was for the 1990’s hit comedy series titled “World Scene” in which she performed the role of ‘Lisa’. Another film which caused her fame to sky rocket was the 1996’s comedy sports film titled “Kingpin”.
Acting is not the only forte in her bags of tricks, she also happens to be one for the greatest models of early 90’s as well. In the early 90’s she was the cover girl for two of the most world renowned fashion magazines; Vogue and Cosmopolitan. In addition to this she also modeled for many other magazines as well. She left the modeling world to make it big into the world of on screen entertainment. Ever since quitting modeling she has taken all the jobs despite them being big or small.
Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
Vanessa Angel belongs to the white ethnic group of English people. She might have mixed English blood from Irish or Welsh ethnicities but whatever it is she seems to be blessed heavily by this blood. You ask why? Because the reason is that she is currently 54 years old and she still does not look more than a woman in her late 30’s. If this is not beauty then we don’t know what is.
The gorgeous Vanessa Angel has blonde hairs, plump lips and deep brown eyes which all work hand in hand to make her an unparalleled classic beauty. She maintains her body weight at 60 kg with daily exercise and following of a healthy diet plan. She is measured a tall height of about 5 feet 8 inches.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
For the fans of Vanessa Nagel we have gathered every bit of information related to her career progression in her life. So enjoy this fun ride of info of this gorgeous beauty.
- Acting has always been a passion for Vanessa as she discovered it early in her school drama club days. She performed in many of her school plays. But at that time all of this was for fun and she never thought of making a career out of it.
- It was when she was 14 years old she was scouted by a model agent Eileen Ford. Eileen spotted her in a café in Vanessa’s hometown in London.
- After suitable training and minor work, at age of 16 years old, Vanessa signed a contract with the Fords Models; an international modeling agency based in New York. She worked with this company for many years and travelled with them across the world and gained the status of an international model.
- During this time of travelling she also graced the covers of many renowned fashion magazines. She has been on the cover of Vogue and Cosmopolitan many times.
- Her acting debut was back in 1985 when she starred for a film titled “Spies like US”. It was a Russian movie and she was handpicked by director himself. After this role she got interested in doing movies and acting in general.
- She quit modeling and even joined the “The Actors Studio” in New York to polish her latent acting skills.
- In 1988 she was offered a lead role in TV series titled “The Equalizer”.
- With this series she was on the path do loads of movies and TV series despite the fact they were small or big.
- She landed two of the following big movies in the early 90’s.
- In 1990, King of New York
- 1994, Sleep With Me
- In 1991 she also had recurring roles in the famous series Baywatch and Reasonable Doubts.
- In 1990 she made 2 guest appearances in the most iconic 90’s series Melrose Place.
- Her breakthrough role came in 1994 when she was casted in series Weird Science. The series was based on 1985’s film of the same name.
- In 1996 she landed the role in a film titled “Kingpin”. After that she got a role in 1998 film ‘Kissing a Fool’ and 1999 film “Made Men”.
- In 2004 she was starred alongside Scarlett Johansson in the movie titled “The Perfect Score”.
- In 2005, she also happened to land a role in the HBO famous series “Entourage”. In that episode she starred herself with her real name and personality.
- Her last appearance was back in 2015 when she starred for a thriller film titled “Trouble Sleeping”.
Date of Birth:-
November 10, 1966
Harrow-on-the-Hill, an area of north-west London
Few of the facts about her life are as follows.
- She stated acting only as a passion in her school days. She used to participate in school plays for fun purposes.
- She had been on the cover of Vogue and Cosmopolitan magazines.
Vanessa Angel Net worth:-
Her net worth as of 2018 has been estimated to be at around 4 to 5 million dollars. Most of this net worth has been accumulated from her long career back in the 80’s as a model and rest of it came from her time as the actress.
She lives currently in Los Angeles with her husband. The residential address has been kept private due to privacy concerns.
Information about her family is as follows.
Her father’s name is Peter Angel.
Her mother’s name is Elizabeth Angel.
She has only one child, a daughter named India Otto.
She has been married only once in her life with actor Rick Otto. The couple has been married since 1996 and their marriage is still going strong. They both starred alongside in 2015 thriller film titled “Trouble Sleeping”.