Tyler Grosso Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net worth, Family Tree, Personal life
Fame can come in any way be it from modeling, acting or sports or it can also be from unconventional means like today from the social media. While this is true there are still other paths in life which can make a person famous and today we bring to you one such celebrity.
The name of our today’s celebrity is Tyler Grosso. The man hails from California and is renowned to be a great fashion designer with his own clothing line under the name “Superradical”.
Grosso was a shy kid who never thought of the fame but he was always interested in designs and stuff. One day his teacher saw his work and pursued him to open his own clothing line. Tyler for that left the school and started taking online semester and also worked on a grocery store.
His deigns according to him are mostly inspired by music of all sorts. He has worked with the renowned rappers like Rakim Mayers who is now by his stage name ASAP Rocky and Steven Rodriguez aka ASAP Yams.
After the death of his mentor and friend ASAP YAMS in 2015 he left the group to start his own street wear brand by name of “Superradical”.
Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
25 years old Tyler Grosso is a born American national who belongs to white ethnic group of Americans. Tyler Grosso had been a shy kid most of life until he found the calling of his life in form of fashion designing and worked with many renowned rappers.
The man is not renowned for his looks although he has some pretty sharp looks for a man. With his chiseled jaw and his long blonde bangs he is definitely a hot prospect for many ladies. Tyler is a skinny male with a body weight of 60 kg while measuring at a height of 5 feet 9 inches.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
Fo4 the fans of Tyler Grosso we have gathered all of his career and life progression down below.
- Tyler Grosso had been a shy kid for most of his life. He developed the passion for clothe designing in his high school days.
- It was then his work was seen by one of his teachers who urged him to pursue career in opening his on clothing line.
- Tyler left the school for that purpose. He worked at a grocery store for earning money and also took online semester for high school diploma.
- Tyler happened to be the die-hard fan for the famous rap group “ASAP Mob” and its two main artist Rakim Mayers aka ASAP Rocky and Steen Rodriguez aka ASAP Yams. To wok under his tow famous role models he moved to New York and spent many years with them.
- Grosso further elaborated his designs after learning various techniques from ASAP Yams on how to make mix match clothes. He also learned to make few of his own personal deigns after getting inspiration from 70’s music, documentaries and movies.
- At ASAP Mob, Grosso was primarily working as an assistant under ASAP Yams but he was actually a friend and right hand man for ASAP Yams.
- In 2015 he was dejected after the death of ASAP yams and left the MOB.
- He then started his own streetwear under the name of “Superradical”.
- He worked in a total of three years with Mob before leaving it.
- His fashion designs are a reference to many of the following hip hop and rock brands along with singers.
- The Red Hot Chili Peppers
- The Doors
- Britney Spears
- Grosso has dubbed this brand of his as a “mood board of my emotions”.
- In 2017, Tyler Grosso was pent up with his fashion designing projects and took a break. He said he wanted to re-charge himself a bit.
Date of Birth:-
December 01, 1993
Few of the facts about the life of Tyler Grosso are as follows.
- Tyler Grosso was not always the funky man we know today; he was a shy kid back in his early childhood and teenage days. It was in high school days he found solace and confidence in cloth designing.
- He completed his high school graduation by taking online semesters.
- In October 2017, Grosso was allegedly charged to be an accomplice and part to a rape case along with WWE Cruiser Weight Champion Enzo Amore. The girl in question to be raped was Philomena who said in a statement that Grosso was actively involved in her rape along with the fighter. Grosso is still free and has not commented on this incident.
Tyler Grosso Net worth:-
As of 2018 there is no definitive information about net worth of Tyler Grosso. However analysts have speculated that he must have made around 1 to 2 million dollars from his streetwear brand “Superradical”.
He currently lives in New York but his residential address is kept private due to privacy and security concerns.
There is not much known about his family life other than the fact he was raised by a single mother.
His father left his mother when he was only two years of age.
His mother’s name is not known, but she raised Tyler Grosso, her only child as a single mother.
He has no siblings.
He has no known children.
He has only one notable affair and it was with another Los Angeles based fashionista, blogger and Instagrammer named “too poor’ real name Layla Shapiro. She is originally from Palm Springs.
Other than Too Poor, Grosso has also dated another Instagram celebrity named Grace Shields.