Shane Madej Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net worth, Family Tree, Personal life
For our readers today we have selected one of the popular hosts for BuzzFeed show. The name of our today’s celebrity is Shane Madej. He is better known for being on the BuzzFeed Unloved show with Ryan Bergara. His better known for being a skeptic of ghosts who shuns their existence with logical reasoning and he always bunks the presence of any ghost related evidence provided by his co-host Ryan. Ryan due to this often calls himself as a ghost being present in the creepiest location.
He is viewed by millions of his viewers who consider Shaun as a demon of sort who is fearless when scavenging through any haunted places.
Other than that he is also a controversial celebrity mostly due to his unknown sexuality as most gossip that he is gay by sexual orientation.
Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
32 years old Shane Madej was born back in 1986 and is a born American national. He belongs to white ethnic group of Americans and has ordinary facial feature like many Americans of his age.
What’s the most iconic about his facial features is his ever present sweet smile despite doing show which involves going to haunted places.
He is a skinny dude with a weight a little over 55 kg while measuring at a height of about 6 feet.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
Information related to the career progression of Shane Madej along with some information about his personal life is as follows.
- Shane Madej started off his media career back in December of 2014 after he joined the American Internet media and News Company by the name BuzzFeed.
- Other than that he is also a YouTuber who makes funny content. His first ever involved on YouTube was titled “unusual facts about Diet Coke”. This video was posted on BuzzFeed’s YouTube channel. This was the video that let people across the globe know about the bombing effect created when mentos is added into Coke.
- He went on to produce a whole series for BuzzFeed by the name “It’s personal” and is a wrok in collaboration with other major BuzzFeed names like Sara Rubin and Jen Ruggirello.
- Working steadily for BuzzFeed, Shane got his massive fame in 2016 when the company decided to launch a new series by the title “BuzzFeed Unsolved”. This was a weekly series previously being the part of IRL series. The host of this series where Shane and Ryan and both of them went on to solve the previously unsolved crimes, historical events of unusual types, haunted and demon possessed places and possession in a comedic manner.
- Most of their film locations are in Los Angeles with others being throughout the USA. They have also filmed a couple of episodes in other countries as well.
- After the popularity of this series, both of them started their BuzzFeed YouTube channel by the name “BuzzFeed unsolved Network” and so far it has been a huge success, as it is ranked in the company’s most watched shows and channels.
- Ryan, the host of the show is a believer of ghosts and possessions while Shane is highly skeptical of them and shuns every evidence with logical reasoning.
Date of Birth:-
May 16th, 1986
Few of the facts about the life of Shane Madej are as follow.
- As many of us have guessed it, Shane Madej is an atheist. He does not believe in the origin of ghosts and thus he also shuns the prospect of a God.
- Due to him and Ryan being of to different views about the presence of ghosts, it led to two fan groups. One is called “Boogras” who follow Ryan’s belief while another is called “Shaniacs” who follow and believe Shane’s beliefs.
- Although Shane has been in relationship with the BuzzFeed star Sara Rubin, there still has been a rumor going on for a longtime that Shane Madej is gay in secret. However Shane has never paid attention to any such rumors.
Shane Madej Net worth:-
There is no official information about the net worth of Shane Madej’s. However analysts speculate that considering the fame of his YouTube career and the popularity of his BuzzFeed series he might be making huge bucks. The rough estimate is that his net worth must be in between 1 million to 2 million dollars.
He currently lives in Los Angeles as his show demands. The residential address has been kept secret due to privacy concerns.
There is almost little to none information about the family details of Shane Madej. The reason is that he likes to keep it all a private matter separated from his work life.
He has no children yet.
He is a relationship with a BuzzFeed star named Sara Rubin for a long time. Despite being in a healthy relationship, there has been a rumor circulating on social media that Shane Madej is a gay in a closet but Shane has never acknowledged or talked to about these rumors.
Shane Madej quotes Twitter, Instagram, Birthday, Net Worth
The name of our today’s celebrity is Shane Madej. He is better known for being on the BuzzFeed Unloved show with Ryan Bergara.