Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net Worth, Family Tree, Personal life
For those who love to spend time watching videos on YouTube, surely they have come across the name PewDiePie. It is all the more famous for those who play videogames. PewDiePie is actually one of the highest subscribed YouTuber on internet today. He currently has over 48 million subscribers to this date and this number is still on the rise with each passing day. The main reason for his popularity on YouTube is playing video games and making hosting videos of them as well.
His start was not so good as to promote his YouTube channel and still paying for bills, he had to work part-time on a Hotdog stand. He only gained fame in July of 2012. He initially signed his channel with Machinima but later moved to marker Studios. Due to a conflicting controversy, marker studios ended their contract with him in 2017.
He mostly plays Indie games and his videos on these game plays have boosted the sale of such games. Times listed him on the 2016’s list of “World’s Most Influential People”.
Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
28 years old PewDiePie belongs to German descent. Born in UK he is a citizen of United Kingdom. The 28 years old YouTuber is just like your average young man. He has natural blonde hairs and natural blue eyes. PewDiePie stands tall at a height of about 5 feet 10 inches while weighing about 70 kg. He has slender body physique but not too slim for a man of his age.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
PewDiePie has an illustrated career history. For the fans we have gathered the long illustrated career history in easily understand points. The information is as follows.
- Since his high school days, he was fascinated with video games and wanted to develop an iconic game like Mario or Sonic.
- His initial goal was to earn degrees in Industrial Economics but as the chance to get in a reputable college was high and nearly impossible for him, so he quit.
- It was at that time he thought of making video game videos with live commentary. To pay his bills he had to work at a Hot dog stand but according to him he was happy and content.
- In 2012, with his continuo efforts his channel finally managed to get hold of 1 million subscribers.
- When he opened his channel it was listed as PewDie; Pew for sound of Laser and Die meaning Death. He forgot the password for this channel so he registered again with a new channel name PewDiePie in April of 2010.
- In December of 2012, his channel was in talks to be the number 1 channels on YouTube and he signed with Marker Studios.
- By 2013, his channel had 8 million subscribers and he was the second most subscribed YouTuber in history.
- Eventually in 2015, he was the number subscribed YouTuber in history. He had 15 million subscribers at that time. He was gaining subscribers every 1.37 seconds in 2013.
- In 2013, his videos were already viewed for 1.3 billion times.
- In 2014, he started another project called Broken with his co-host Kenneth Morrison.
- By 2015, PewDiePie videos were having 300 million views per month and he became the first person in history to have videos viewed for 10 billion times.
- Due to his Anti-Semitic controversial jokes, his contract with Marker Studios was terminated in 2017. He is currently signed with a gaming network named Polaris.
Date of Birth:-
October 24th, 1989
Few of the amazing fats about life of PewDiePie are as follows.
- He had passion for video games since his early school days and often sneaked from school to play games at his friend’s house.
- His first passion was to get into Industrial Economics degree from Chalmers University o Technology. He got into university but later dropped to follow his passion of making YouTube videos for his channel.
- PewDiePie also moved to do Photo shopping and he also entered several of the Photoshop Contests. He was almost able to land himself an apprenticeship at one of the most famous Scandinavian advertising agency but luck turned his back at the last minute.
- He sold his Photoshop Images on internet to gather money for buying a laptop to help making YouTube videos.
- Due to being the most subscribed YouTuber of this era, he has naturally felt the drive to raise some fundraising for charities. He ahs helped raised money for following charities.
- World Wildlife Fund
- Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- RED (For HIV patients in Africa)
- For Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- In 2013, he made cameo appearance in episode for Epic Rap battles of History. One other appearance was a guest star for the renowned animation series, South Park.
- In 2015, PewDiePie released a parody of Self help books in association with Penguin Group. The name of the book was “This Book Loves You”.
- Lately in 2018, he along with Marzia launched the Unisex clothing line. The name of their clothing brand is Tsuki.
According to some sources, the net worth of
PewDiePie is about 40 million dollars. You might think that it is a huge number but considering the fact that he earns almost 15 million dollars annually from his YouTube channel earnings, this figure is well suited.
PewDiePie is currently maintaining his residence in Brighton, UK with his soon to be wife an Italian YouTuber herself, Marzia Bisognin.
The information related to family of PewDiePie is as follows.
Ulf Christian Kjellberg
Lotta Kristine Johanna
He only has one sibling, a sister named Fanny.
He has no children.
He is in long term relationship with his now fiancée, Marzia. Marzia herself is an Italy based YouTuber. They are currently living together in Brighton.