Mike Wolfe Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net Worth, Family Tree, Personal life
For our readers today we have brought to you another famous reality TV star from America. Many of you known him by the name of Mike Wolfe, the same guy who is the host and creator of the famous Reality TV Show of History Channel “American Pickers”.
He is the embodiment of perseverance and hard work who turned their passion despite the hardship they face into a reality. Since a young age, like his co host and childhood friend; Frank Fritz, Mike had a passion of colleting old and antique things and restore them into best of conditions. He turned his passion into a profession.
It is hard to imagine that his sow American Pickers which is such a hit today was actually rejected by many TV channels before it was like by History Channel and today this show is one of the popular reality TV show related to antiques. Other than being host of renowned TV show, he also owns his own company named “restorations” which deals in restoring and reselling of light fixtures.
Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
TV Host and personality
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
Mike Wolfe is currently 54 years old and belongs to white ethnic group of America. Being born in American he holds American nationality. Considering his age, Mike is still in bets of his health as compared to other men of his age. He has a slender body physique but a tall height. He currently weighs about 70 kg while standing tall at a height of about 6 feet 1 inch.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
- Since a very Young age, Mike Wolfe had a knack for gathering things that seemed of little importance to others but turned them into goods worth a lot of money. He first restored an item found from trash and selling it to another neighborhood kid for 5 dollars at age of 6 years.
- Coming into his adult years, Mike decided open up his own Antique store and named it as Antique Archeology. This was one of a kind store that allowed people to come and look for vintage and antique items of their own liking. His primary cliental of the stores were
- Interior designer
- Art directors
- Mike gave him the titl3e of Picker a person who serves his job as a middle man for providing dealers and collectors their desired pieces of antiques. Although a picker does not get much credit, mike seems content with his role.
- In search of antique and vintage items for his clients, Mike used to travel all across America in search of them. As a way to spend time and keepsake, he would often video tape some of his journey in home styling video capturing.
- One day, Frank came up with the idea for the show “American Pickers” while watching one of his videos and decided to make it into a reality TV show. He went from network to network but got rejected each time. Finally History Channel liked the pitch and decided to air this show.
- The Show since its debut episode back in 2010 has been a hit TV show on antique hunting and restoring. The show ahs nearly 4.1 million viewers average for its each episode.
- There is no denying that Mike Wolfe is a great Antique Collector with a keen eye and a lifetime of experience. He deiced to share his experience with the world by publishing two of his own books titled as follows.
- Art of the Pick
- Kid Pickers: How to Turn Junk into Treasure
Date of Birth:-
June 11t, 1964
Few of th4 amazing facts about life of the famous antique dealer and TV host of American Pickers; Mike Wolfe are as follows.
- After the success so his show and earning a pretty penny as a result of this success, Mike decided to broaden his business horizon and open up his new company named as “Restorations”. The company deals with restoration and resale of the old light fixtures.
- Mike’s first born a daughter named Charlie was born seven months prior to the marriage of his parents.
- Mike has extended is American Pickers and Antique Archaeology into an apparel and an accessory line as well.
- Mike met his co host of the show; Frank Fitz when they were just teenagers and were going to same high school. They became best friends after they knew of their shared passion of collecting things and restoring them.
- Mike has made an appearance in an episode of the famous TV show NCIS.
- He also serves as a contributor for the HOSS (Home Owners’ Simple Solutions) Magazine.
As a result of his successful sow American Pickers; Mike Wolfe has been able to amass himself a net worth of about 7 million dollars. Most of this is definitely from his time at show which also pays him annual salary of about 600,000 dollars. Other than that he has gained considerable money from his own private bossiness like his company “restorations” and “Antique Archeology”.
Mike Wolfe as a result of his success from show American Pickers was able to afford a house near Leiper’s Fork, Tennessee. This is a country town that is located about half hour south from Nashville.
Information regarding the family of Mike Wolfe is as follows.
His mother’s name was Rita Wolfe.
He had two other siblings but their names are not known.
Mike has only one child and it is a daughter named Charlie Faeth Wolfe.
Mike is currently married to a woman named Jodi Faeth. They both got married in 2010 in Tennessee. Jodi also happens to have a 30 years old son from her previous relationship. The name of her son is Kyle. There was news of Jodi being diagnosed with stage 2 non-Hodgkin lymphoma for quite some time. Since this piece of news no further information has been provided by Mike or his family.