Michelle Malkin Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net worth, Family Tree, Personal life
For our readers today we have selected one of the popular American blogger slash political commentator slash contributor to a major news channel. The name of our today’s celebrity is Michelle Malkin who is better known for being the founder of the Hotait and Twitchy conservative news website.
On both of her websites she enjoys a huge audience of people are particularly fond of finding to as to what is happening in America.
Other than running her own websites and blogs she is also a guest presenter for
- Radio programs
In addition to all this Michelle Malkin has also written four of her own books which have been published by a major publishing company by the name Renergy Publishing.
Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
48 years old Michelle Malkin is a bon American national and holds American nationality. She belongs to the Asian ethnicity of the people of Philippine. Her parents migrated to Pennsylvania, America before her birth.
Michelle Malkin like most of the Philippines has the distinct facial features of a Philippine native. Her skin is slightly brown and she has long black hairs accompanied by her deep black eyes. All in all she is one hell of a gorgeous lady.
She maintains a great body physique which she keeps fit and toned with daily exercise and by watching what she eats. She weighs only about 60 kg while measuring at a height of about 5 feet 8 inches.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
For the fans of Michelle Malkin we have gathered all the information related to her career progression along with some of the information about her personal life down below.
- Michelle Malkin started her career in Journalism after graduating back in 1992 from the Oberlin College here she studied English.
- Before starting her career as a journalist, in her college days, she also was involved in extracurricular activities like being press inserter, tax preparation aide and a network news librarian. All of these activities helped her get the better understanding of the journalism world.
- Her career started with her being part of the Los Angeles Daily News back in 1992 where she remained as a columnist until 1994.
- In 1995 she moved to Washington DC at the Competitive Enterprise Institute as a journalism fellow. This institute is regarded as one of the free-market, anti-government regulation, and a libertarian think tank. She remained there for 1 year and then moved to Seattle.
- In Seattle she settled for a job as a columnists for the Seattle Times and was awarded with the honors of being a nationally syndicated columnist with Creators Syndicate in 1999
- Later she joined the Fox News Channel and to this day she remains the regular guest host for the The O’Reilly Factor.
- After 2007, she deiced to focus more on her own blogs and websites for working as a public speaker and as a writer. Despite her busy schedule, she still makes time to appear on TV occasionally on the Fox New channel’s show titled “Fox News and Fox & Friends” once a week. She stars alongside other news presenters like Sean Hannity and formerly with Greta Van Susteren.
Date of Birth:-
20th October, 1970
Few of the facts about the life of Michelle Malkin are as follows.
- Her parents moved to America on an employer visa several months before she was born. Her mother came to USA to work as a teacher while her father served as a physician in training in USA.
- She and her family relocated to New Jersey after her father got graduated from medical school. Her family is a devout Roman Catholic one. Because of this reason, Michelle also attended the Holy Spirit Roman Catholic High School, graduating from there back in 1988.
- She completed her graduation from the Oberlin College where she got a degree in Master of English.
- Her blogs and websites about the current news from a conservative angle have allowed her to be immensely popular in USA and her blogs and websites have a following of millions of people.
Michelle Malkin Net worth:-
According to the information about her net worth as of 2018, Michelle Malkin enjoys a massive net worth of 22 million dollars. While it might seem a bit high but considering the fame of her websites and the books she has published in her career, all of this to be completely accurate to some extent.
Other than that she also makes appearances on TV for major news channel and these channels pay her a hefty sum for her political views.
She currently lives with her husband and children in a house located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The residential address has been kept private due to privacy and security concerns.
Information regarding the family details of Michelle Malkin is as follows.
The name of her father is Apolo DeCastro Maglalang who migrated from Philippines on an employment visa. He is now a physician who practices in New Jersey.
The name of her mother is Rafaela Perez who also migrated to USA along with her husband and worked most for her life as a teacher.
She was the only child of her parents. She was born shortly after a few months her parents migrated to America.
She has two children from her marriage. One of them is a daughter named Veronica Mae Malkin who was her first child while the other one is a son named Julian Daniel Malkin.
Michelle Malkin had been in a relationship with her now husband, Jesse Malkin since their college days. Both of them married each other back on 24th June, 1993 and their marriage is still growing strong as ever.
Michelle Malkin Husband, Daughter, Family, Twitter, Youtube, Books, Net Worth
The name of our today’s celebrity is Michelle Malkin who is better known for being the founder of the Hotait and Twitchy conservative news website.