Marcus Lemonis Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net worth, Family Tree, Personal life
For our readers today we bring to you a celebrity that does not belong to entertainment industry but instead belongs to business side. The name of said celebrity is Marcus Anthony Lemonis who happens to be an American businessman, investor, politician and a TV personality. Marcus is Lebanon national and an American based businessman who is the COE for several of the following companies with different ventures.
- Camping World Holdings Inc.: a company which sells recreational vehicles, motor parts and motor services.
- Good Sam Enterprises; this company offers subscription based products as well as club memberships for the recreational vehicles and other outdoor enthusiast in USA.
- Garden Mountain Company Inc.: this is a retail network of stores that specializes in selling products of hunting, fishing and camping.
Other than his heavy duties as the CEO of these three companies, Marcus also happens to be the presenter for an American Reality TV show called “The Profit”. The main focus of the show is to provide information on how to save small businesses across USA.
Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
Marcus Anthony Lemonis
TV Show presenter
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
44 years old Marcus Lemonis belongs to Arab ethnicity and happens to hold citizenship of Both Lebanon and America. He was born in Beirut, Lebanon but later moved to America after his country was torn apart by Civil war and was adopted by a Greek couple. Marcus considering his age is still in best years of his life. He is a fairly active middle aged man that is normally seen in his sharp business suit attire. E is a little bald from front but that does not mean that he is not handsome. In fact he has some of the good looks that are evident in those of Arab world.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
We have gathered all the necessary and important information that we could gather on career as well as personal life of Marcus Anthony Lemonis. It is as follows.
- Marcus was a business man by blood and was exposed to automobile business from a young age. His grandfather had two dealerships from Chevrolet which were the biggest in Lebanon at that time.
- One other major influence that encouraged Marcus to follow in the footstep of his grandfather. Abraham Lemonis was a family friend named Lido Anthony “Lee” Iacocca. Lee is known to be the person who sped the process of development for Ford Mustang and Pinto cars.
- At first after graduation, Marcus tried his hand at politics and competed for the seat of Florida House of Representatives, which was to no avail.
- After that he again shifted his interests towards automobile business.
- In 1997, while Marcus was working at one of his grandfather’s automobile dealerships, Lee came to him with a dream of building the largest RV chain. Lee also helped Marcus to set up Holiday RV superstores a business which Marcus ran for two years.
- In 2004 he started his own RV dealership and started acquiring RV dealerships by the company named FreedomRoads.
- The company was first acquired by Camping World and was then merged with Good Sam EEnterprise in 2011.
- While being the CEO of Camping World, Marcus sponsored the NASCAR driver named John Andretti.
- Business was not the only interest of Marcus as he soon hosted his own reality TV show by the name The Profit. The theme of the show is to help the small business to not only survive but also help grow them by providing funds, in return of taking the small portion of the original business.
- Many of the companies that were saved by <Marcus as a presenter of this show are as follows.
- 1-800-Car Wash
- Athans Motors
- Sweet Pete’s
- Amazing Grapes
- Key West Key Lime Pie Co.
- SJC Drums
- Standard Burger
- Graffon Furniture
- Rose’s Bakery & Wheat Free Café
- As a result of this many collaborations with these small business and the successes of his own RV business, Marcus was named as the “Newsmaker of the Year” by the RV Business Magazine.
Date of Birth:-
November 16th, 1973
Few of the amazing facts about the life of Marcus Lemonis are as follows.
- When Marcus was born in Beirut, the whole country was torn apart by Civil war. He was adopted by a Greek family as his real family died in the chaos of war.
- With his adoptive parents, Marcus moved to States where he studied at Christopher Columbus High School in Milwaukee. After that he attended the Marquette University of Milwaukee. He got his major in Political Science and minor in Criminology.
- He is also quite a philanthropist. He spends his money o help various charity organization like St. Jude Children’s research Hospital, Lincoln Park Zoo and Joffery Ballet.
According to the official statement of 2018, Marcus Lemonis has a net worth of about 900 million dollars. Majority of this net worth is because of his 38 million shares in the company Camping World of which he is the CEO of. The company is publically traded.
He currently maintains his res3nce in Chicago, Illinois with his second wife. The address of the house is kept private due to privacy and security concerns.
There is little information about his original family but whatever information could be scavenged about Marcus’s family is as follows.
The name of his biological father is not known. His adoptive father’s name is Leo Lemonis.
His biological mother’s name is not known. His adoptive mother’s name is Sophia Lemonis.
He has no known siblings.
He has no children.
He had been married two times in his life. First was in 2003 with a woman named Ila Penfold. The marriage lasted from 2003 to 2017.
His second wife’s name is Roberta Bobbi Raffel with whom he currently lives happily in Chicago, Illinois.