Lil Fizz Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net worth, Family Tree, Personal life
For our readers today we have selected one of the popular rappers from America. The name of said rapper is Lil Fizz who is also a TV personality as well as a record producer. The fame he is particularly renowned for is being the member of an R&B group named B2K. He happens to be the youngest member of the group.
Other than his rap talent he is renowned for his good looks and has made appearances on many TV shows and movies as well. For his acting career in TV shows he appeared in “Love Hip Hop: Hollywood” and “The War At home”. He starred in movies like “You Got Served” and “Steppin: The Movie”.
For his singing career, he has released many solo singles and also as a featured member of a group. He is a record producer and owns a record company by name of Fizz & Boong Inc. since young age, Lil Fizz was entranced by fame of being a rapper and as of this day he is living his dream of being a famous entertainer. As for his personal life, he likes to spend his time with his younger siblings and his son from his ex-girlfriend.
He is also fairly active on social media and likes to engage with his fans personally. He is mostly active on Twitter and Instagram accounts.
Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
Dreux Pierre Frédéric
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
32 years old Lil Fizz belongs to mix ethnicity group. He has African American blood in his veins as well as Spanish heritage. The mix of these two ethnicities has only given him good looks with a lighter than usual African American skin tone. He as fro style hairs that are perfectly styled in short manner and slender moustache. With his charming smile and his teen like facial features he is a beloved celebrity in female community. He weighs about 65 kg while standing tall at a height of about 5 feet 10 inches.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
- Lil Fizz started his professional music career by being the part of an R&B group named B2K in 1998. He remained the part of the group from year 1998 to 2004. During this time he performed alongside other members like J-Boong and Raz-B. The group during these years produced many albums and singles that went on to become commercial hits of their time.
- After the breakup of group, Lil Fizz focused on sin sol singing career and released his first EP in 2007 titled “payday”.
- In 2009, Lil Fizz’s anger and his former member from B2K; J-Boong decided to open up a record company named Popular Entertainment. Il Fizz under the banner of this record label launched his EP titled ‘Night Life”.
- Lil Fizz has many hit singles to his name and some of them are as follows.
- Good Lotion
- In 2002, Lil Fizz made his first appearance on TV show named “All That”. He was there as a musical guest.
- In 2004, he was casted in a movie for the role of Rashann in a flick movie titled “You Got Served”.
- The very same year, Lil Fizz starred in a show called Pranksta but this show remains to be unaired till this day.
- In 2005 he was casted for the role of Taye in the TV show titled ‘The War at home” and remained part of it until 2007.
- In 2007 he was casted for the role of Jay in movie “Steppin: The Movie”.
- From years 2014 to 2016, he was the regular cast member of a show titled “Love & Hip Hop Hollywood” which is aired on VHI1. Since 2017, Lil Fizz still remains to be a supporting cast member of this show.
Date of Birth:-
November 26th, 1985
New Orleans, Louisiana
Few of the facts about life of Lil Fizz are as follows.
- Lil Fizz collaborated with is former fellow group member J-Boong and opened up a record label under the name Fizz & Boong Inc.
- He is not only a great singer but also a talented actor as well.
- Since a very young age, Lil Fizz was fascinated with rap performances and dreamt of being he rapper that he is today.
- He was the youngest member of his R&B hip hop band B2K.
According to official sources, the net worth of Lil Fizz as of 2018 is about 2 million dollars. Most of this net worth is accumulated form his years of singing career and his time on various TV shows and movies.
He currently maintains is residence in California. The residential address of his home is kept private due to paparazzi and security concerns.
There is little information available about the family of Lil Fizz but whatever we can gather is as follows.
He has two younger siblings; brother named Chez and a sister named Brooke whom he loves dearly and spends most of his spare time with.
He has one child a boy named Kamron David Fredric as a result of his relationship with his now ex girlfriend; Moniece Slaughter.
He has only revealed one of his relationship and that was with his now ex girlfriend and mother of his son; Moniece Slaughter.