Katie Findlay Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net worth, Family Tree, Personal life
For our readers today we have selected one of the popular actresses from Canada. The name of this actress is Katie Findlay who is most renowned for her role in an American Crime Drama series titled the killing for the role of Rosie Larson.
In her other more famous works, she has been the art of the Ten Drama series titled “The Carrie Diaries” from year 2013 to 2014 where she portrayed the role of Maggie Landers.
She finally got her big break in TV industry when she was casted for the role of Rebecca Sutter in the first seasons of the ABC renowned series known as “How to get Away with murder”. As of lately she is currently working with FXX for their drama series Man Seeking Woman since the shows launch back in 2017.
Other than her mainstream career in TV industry of America she has also done her acting in films as well as in one short movie.
Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
Katie Findlay is currently 28 years old and belongs to white ethnic group of Canadian people. She is a born Canadian national and is on work visa residing in America. Katie is undoubtedly a great young uprising actress in the TV industry. Her facial features make her look only someone in her early twenties or in their late teens. With her brown hairs and charming smile of pink lips she is a beauty to behold not only on TV screen but also in real life. Due to her multiple roles in TV series as of 2013, she has been gaining popularity gradually and with prominence. At the moment she weighs about only 50 kg while standing tall at a height of about 5 feet 8 inches. Perhaps the most prominent future of her beauty is her long slender magnificent neck.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
Information regarding the career development of Katie Findlay in her acting career in the American TV industry is as follows.
- She took the start of her acting career in American TV industry with two CBS titles and was alter casted in the FOX famous TV series; Fringe.
- After the success of her role in Fringe, she was casted in the TV film called Tangled for the role of Emily following the role of Rosie Larson titular murder victim in the AMC series “The Killing”.
- Other than this she has also guest starred in following other series.
- Stargate Diaries
- In 2012 she was offered the role of Maggie Landers in the CW’s teen drama series titled “The Carrie Diaries”. This show was actually a prequel to the famous TV series Sex and The City.
- In the same year of 2012 she was also casted for the role of Bonnie in the Sci-Fi film titled After the Dark.
- In 2014 she got the role of portraying as Rebecca Sutter in the famous ABC Legal Crime Drama series renowned by name “How to get away with murder”.
- In 2013 she was also casted for a role in a film titled ‘The Dark Stranger’ this was a psychological thriller film.
- In 2015 she was casted for the movie titled The Bridge which is the adaption of the bestselling novel of the same name written by Karen Kingsbury.
- As of lately she is the cast member for the famous FXX series tilted Man Seeking Woman where she is the love interest for the character Josh.
Date of Birth:-
August 28th, 1990
Windsor Ontario, Canada
Few of the facts about life of Katie Findlay are as follows.
- It may come as a surprises for the n of Katie Findlay, but this beauty is actually belongs o a mix heritage. The family of Katie is of Dutch, Scottish, Portuguese, British and Chinese Heritage.
- Seeing the great pose of this elegant actress, many think that she has some sort of training. Well it is true, she was once a ballerina. Actually she did ballet for nearly 12 years whim was her extreme passion in life. She would have made it into the big leagues if it was not for a back injury.
Katie Findlay Net worth:-
As of 2018 there is no official net worth figure available for Katie Findlay. However analysts have speculated that considering her fast growing career in TV industry with many hit shows bagged in by her over the years, she must have at least a net worth of close to a million dollars. Of course it is just a speculation based on their current popularity and the projects she has worked on or is currently working on.
At the moment she maintains her residence in living in Los Angeles as her work demands it. The residential address for her house has been kept private due to privacy concerns.
Information about Katie Findlay’s family is not available at the moment. The only thing about her family known is that she comes from a family with rich heritage of Portuguese, British, Scottish and even Chinese. Other than that she likes to keep her family life private and personal.
She like most of her private life likes to keep her love life a secret as well. Although she and her on-screen match up from The Carrie Diaries; Brenda Dooling have teased their fans by saying that they are in a serious relationship which is actually a lie.