Julie Banderas Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net worth, Family Tree, Personal life
For our readers today we have selected one of the popular American TV reporter and newscaster of the renowned news Channel; the Fox. The name of this celebrity reporter is Julie Banderas. Her duties as of 2018 are to be the anchor for the shows like “American News Headquarters and Fox Report Weekend”.
Other than Fox News Channel she has served her time in many other following channels.
She joined the Fox New Channel back in 2006 vas only a general assignment reporter. However seeing her dedication and talent she was promoted to be the anchor their renowned segment; Fox Reporter Weekend.
Few of the famous reporting that Julie has d0e in her career at Fox New are as follows.
- Issues of hurricane Dennis
- Disappearance for the US student; Natalee Holloway
- Terry Schiavo legal case
She also received an Emmy award for her outstanding reporting of the Republican National Convention. Internationally she became renowned for being outspoken. Her outspoken nature blasted the US President Donald Trump for his derogatory statement about some other news anchor.
Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
Julie E. Bidwell
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
44 year sold Julie Banderas has mix ethnic blood running through her veins. From her father’s side she is American while from her mother’s side she is Colombian and this Colombian blood seem to have overshadowed her American blood. She is quite a beauty to behold with visible Colombian beauty in her facial feature as well in her body figure. She has dark black hairs and deep brown eyes accompanied with a body that is full of curves and filled in all the right places. She currently weighs about 55 kg while standing at a height of about 5 feet 6 inches.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
Information regarding her career life is as follows.
- She started her journalism career back in 1997 in Boston by working for WLVI-TV.
- Later that very same year she joined in the WHSV-TV; a local news channel located in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Her duties at both these channels wee of new anchor.
- After working for nearly two years, she left to join the WBRE-TV located in Wilkes bare, Pennsylvania.
- In 2199 she also joined the WFSB_TV as their news anchor and reporter. While working there she also served her role of being the weekend anchor for the WNYW-TV of the New York City.
- In March of 2005 she officially joined the Fox News Channel but was only for the job of being a minor assignment reporter. Based on her hard work and her amazing journalistic skills she was promoted to the level of the New York Correspondent.
- During her time at the Fox News Channel she has covered many of the following big issues.
- Hurricane Dennis of 2005
- Disappearance case of the US student; Natalee Holloway who got disappeared in Aruba back in 2005
- Legal case of Terri Schiavo of Florida who was in for the murder charges of a 9 years old Jessica Lunsford.
- In 2006 she got international fame for first time in her life when she got in a heated debate with an American Lawyers and former spokesperson named Shirley Phelps Roper of the Westbrook Baptist Church. The woman was known for her hate speeches against LGBT individuals, Catholics, Muslims, Jews and even US soldiers.
- In 2008 she was given the position of the Fox Reporter Weekend after Laurie Dhue left.
- In 2010 she was given the position of the General New s Correspondent.
- Her major reporting contribution is 20143 included the following.
- Crash landing of Southwest flight 345
- Inaugurations of Pope Francis
- Hurricane Sandy
- Other than new sport she has also done reports on fitness and health for the channel.
Date of Birth:-
September 25th, 1975
Few of the facts about life of the famous TV anchor and weekend reporter of Fox New Channel; Julie Banderas are as follows.
- She is regarded as one of the outspoken journalists of America. She was internationally renowned after she blasted on the US president Donald J. Trump for his derogatory comments about another news anchor.
- She graduated from Emerson College in 1996 with a bachelor’s in Journalism.
- She is married to the board of director for the NGO; “habitat for Humanity”; Andrew J. Sansone. His husband is also founder for the Old Rock Media and Big Apple Channel.
Julie Banderas Net worth:-
There is no official figure about the official net worth of Julie Banderas as of 2018. The analyst however speculates that considering her job with one of the biggest news channels in America and being one of their top news reporters and anchors; she must have huge salary earnings on yearly basis. The estimate has been made that her net worth is easily around 2 to 4 million dollars.
She currently lives in New York but the residential address has been kept private due to security concerns.
Information about Julie’s family is as follows.
Her father’s name is Howard D. Bidwell.
Her mother’s name is Fabiola R. Bidwell. Her mother is of Colombian nationality and heritage.
She has one younger sibling; a sister named Melissa.
She has two daughters from her marriage with Andrew J. Sansone. Their names are as follows.
- Addison Melissa
- Avery Julie
She also has a son. The name of her son is Andy Harrison.
She has been married to Andrew J. Sansone; the board of directors for the Habitat for Humanity” Ngo and the founder of Old Rock Media and Big Apple News since August of 2009.
Julie Banderas Fox News, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Net Worth
Name of this celebrity is Julie Banderas. Her duties as of 2018 are to be the anchor for the shows like “American News Headquarters and Fox Report Weekend”.