Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net Worth, Family Tree, Personal life
For our readers today we have selected one of the popular entrepreneurs who started her work as the blog writer from home and later opened her own boutique for women. The name of said woman is Joanna Gaines Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
She is an entrepreneur who has her own Clothing Boutique and also writes a blog for women.
Joanna Gaines is the simple American housewife who is measured at 5 feet 5 inches and weighs about 60 kg. She has the Asian American ancestry that is evident from her facial features. She maintains a good health and tries to look better for her own self.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
Joanna Gaines is the inspiration to millions of normal working class families that can turn their passion of things into something not only fun but also a way of earning income. Joanna Gaines did so with her passion of renovating houses and fashion designing along with blog writing.
In 2003, Joanna started her career as the fashion designer and opened her own boutique for women clothing, Magnolia Market. The business was a success that urged her to pursue it further and with the help of her husband they went for Magnolia Realty and Magnolia Homes that further increased and flourished their business to new heights of success.
Seeing their success as a normal couple in fashion designing and through Joann’s blog she soon caught attraction of the HGTV and the couple starred in the show called Fixer Upper. Joanna and her husband Chip were the original cast members and they would renovate the houses of celebrities with their unique artistic styles.
As we have stated earlier that Joanna and Chip pursued the Magnolia Market as a business venture, Joanna wrote the book Magnolia Story that got appreciation form general public and even shows were made on the story. This helped Joanna gain much financial return.
Date of Birth:-
April 19th, 1978
Few of the amazing facts related to Joanna Gaines are as follows.
- Before starting her own business and even before marrying Chip Gaines, Joanna was working at an Auto Body repair Shop in Kansas City.
- Joanna and Chip both studied at the same university in Kansas but never knew each other until the day when Chip came to repair his car brakes in Joanna’s work place.
- She has diverse family genes. From her father’s side she is Lebanese and German while from her mother’s side she is Korean.
- Joanna before even married to Chip, Joanna had her own business by name of Magnolia Market and now with their combined efforts they have Magnolia Realty and Magnolia Homes.
- Chip was the mastermind behind Flipping Houses and he was doing this work since his Baylor University days. When Joanna and Chip got together, Joanna found house flipping to be her new passion.
- Most fans don’t know this that besides loving her own family, her goats are her favorites in the world and she likes to take care of them.
- Joanna and Chip have a 40 acre farm with over 60 plus animals along with her four children.
- Joanna posted the pictures of the house she and Chip flipped and the HGTV go the look at those pictures. After that they were casted for a new kind of House Flipping Show ever since.
- The main part of Joanna’s house flipping work is to visit the Flea Markets for undervalued goods.
- It is a shocker to know that the Gaines family despite being TV celebrties does not have a TV in their own home. They watch the episode of their own show when they visit their friends once a week.
- Joanna always wanted to be on TV and while Chip wanted to be a baseball player or a politician settled and appreciated his current work.
In the beginning Joanna and Chip were and ordinary American Texan couple with normal financial state. It was only due to the vision of Joanna that this ordinary couple was able to turn their life and at the same time their financial state for better. Working as the owner of boutique, blogger, book writer and a show cast, Joanna and Chip both made their net worth see a substantial increase. According to estimate their net worth is around 8 million US dollars and with the current state of events it is bound to increase in the upcoming years.
The address of Joanna and Chip is not available for general public but being raised as a Texan in Kansas City, the couple maintains their residence still in Kansas. The house is located on a 40 acre farm filled with fields and trees along with almost 60 plus animals.
Joanna Gaines was born in Kansas, Texas in 1978 and spent most of her life in the Kansas City. Joanna has the diverse family genetics making her ethnicity a little hard to guess. She claims herself to be German Korean. Little detail about Joanna’s family background is available and we have placed all of that here for the readers.
The name of Joanna’s father is Jerry Stevens a pure Texan by Heart. He is of Lebanese and German descent.
The name of Joanna’s mother is not known at the moment except the fact that she is Korean.
Joanna has few siblings but their names are not available for public information.
As a result of Joanna’s marriage with Chip Gaines, they are now parents to four children, two elder daughters and two younger sons. Their names are as follows.
- Ella Gaines
- Emmie Gaines
- Drake Gaines
- Duke Gaines
Joanna and Chip Gaines are married since 2003 and happily at that. They met only by coincidence even beside the fact that they were both students at same Baylor University. Once chip had to go to the auto repairing shop and Joanna was working here and one thing lead to another and they were head over heels for each other. In 2003 they both got married and are still maintain the love in their relationship.