Gina mastrogiacomo Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net worth, Family Tree, Personal life
For our readers today we have selected one of the popular actresses of the Hollywood who are unfortunately no more in this world.
The name of our today’s great actress is Gina Mastrogiacomo who happens to be a great name in the world of cinemas in the early 80’s. The woman was of the American heritage and belonged to the white ethnic group of Americas who was born back in 19961 at Great Neck Long Island.
In her short career of film industry which started in the late 80’s and early 90’s she made quite a huge waves with her exceptional beauty and her acting talents. However the world was unfortunate s it lost this gem of the acting world at a mere age of only 42 years old.
Unfortunately before she could give h world more of her acting capabilities she passed away after doing only a mere of 4 movies all of which have received considerable box office business.
She started off her career with the 1990’s hit movie Goodfellas in which she played the role of Ray Liota’s mistress. After that she starred in a spoof movie titled “The Naked Gun 2.5”. She also acted in the popular sci-fi drama series titled “the X-Files”.
Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
The actress before her passing was only 42 year old and was a beauty to behold. Being born in America on November 5th, 1961, she was a born American national who belonged to the white ethnic group of Americans. The woman had lush blonde hairs that complemented her blue beautiful eyes. Even today she has a quite a lot of following. Many might remember her to be the pool paying Hustler from Tom Cruise’s movie “The Color of Money”.
At the time of her death she weighed about 5 feet 7 inches while weighing only about 60 kg.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
For the fans of the Gina Mastrogiacomo, the actress who passed away far too early we have gathered all the information that we could on her and placed it all here.
- Gina was passionate about acting from a young age and as soon as she got independent she started auditioning for the movie roles in the Hollywood.
- She got her first major role in 1990 when she was casted for the movie titled “Goodfellas” in which she played the role of Ray Liota’s mistress.
- After that she was casted in a comedy spoof movie which struck many box office record; titled “The naked Gun: 2 ½.
- Her talent was not only limited to the film industry as he dabbled into the TV industry as well. In 1993 she was casted in one of the popular sci-fi series of all times; The X-Files.
- In 1991 she was casted in a minor movie titled “The Jungle Fever”.
- The last movie in which she acted was titled as “bloodhounds”. The movie was released in 1997.
- In 1999 she wanted to be casted for the role of Janice Soprano in the hit TV series Soprano. However even after auditing for three times, the role was given to Aida Turturo because the producers wanted a heavy actress.
Date of Birth:-
November 5th, 1961
Great Throat, Long Island, USA
Few of the amazing facts abut the life of Gina Mastrogiacomo are as follows.
- She was discovered for her acting talent during the opening audition call of the movie Goodfellas. She was casted in that film for the role of Martin Scorsese; the mistress of Ray Liota.
- She was eager to get a role in the upcoming drama series named Soprano. Her eagerness is evident from the fact that she auditioned three times for the role of Janice Soprano but was never given the opportunity just because she was not heavy according to producer’s demands.
- Gina Mastrogiacomo died at an early age of 42 years old after she contracted a rare bacterial infection of the heart. Her father was so heart broken by her early death that even he passed away after only 6 months of her death.
Gina Mastrogiacomo Net worth:-
Although much has changed since her death but according to various sources, her net worth if adjusted for inflation today was about 250000 dollars at the time of her death. Most of this was earned by her from her many acting jobs over the years.
She used to live in Los Angeles as her work demanded.
There is nothing much available about her love or her family life.
She had no children at the time of her death.
She was rumored to be dating Tom Cruise when she did a minor role in the movie ‘The Color of Money” but later this was turned out to be a hoax. Other than that there are no known love affairs of her that came in her short acting career.
Gina Mastrogiacomo Movies, Wiki, Death, Net Worth
The name of our today’s great actress is Gina Mastrogiacomo who happens to be a great name in the world of cinemas in the early 80’s.