Frank Fritz Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net worth, Family Tree, Personal life
For our readers today we have selected one of the popular reality TV show hosts. The name of this renowned reality TV star is Frank Fritz who is not only a host but also a great antique collector and a modern day recycler. Frank Fritz started his career as a recycler at a young age. He used to collect items of little worth and turned them into something amazing. Usually he now deals in old motorbikes, cars and toys etc.
Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
Modern Day Recycler
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
54 years old Frank Fritz belongs to white ethnic group and to be more precise he has Midwestern American blood running through his veins. Being born in America, he is an American national. Frank Fritz is more than 50 years old but he maintains a good health. As his profession demands he has to scavenger for antiques from all over the America so that must takes a toll on the body but he keeps a good health overall with minor health problems that anyone of his age might have. He currently weighs over 80 kg while standing tall at a body height of 5 feet 8 inches. Most of his head hairs are lost due to ageing but his fame is not related to his looks but is instead on his profession.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
- As a kid and a teenager, Frank always loved to gather up stamps, beer cans or even rocks that he find interested. At that time it was only a hobby but who would have had known that this would one day turn into a profession.
- Although Frank had a passion for collecting things and antique items from a young age, he did not turn all of it into a full-fledged career. For nearly 25 long years of his life he worked as Fire Inspector in the surrounding area from Des Moines to Cedar Falls in Iowa. However he still kept his childhood passion of collecting things alive by collecting any firefighter or firehouse related antique thing.
- His first real plan to become an antique dealer plus recycler came when he turned something of worth 15 dollars into something that was sold for 450 dollars.
- After his first successful sale, he decided to let go of his job in 2002 and established his own store by name of “Frank Finds”. It was an antique shop located in the Savanna, Illinois.
- After opening up this shop he has been travelling through all of American in search of anything that is worth for being called a vintage treasure. This includes gathering things like Toys, Cars, or even sign boards.
- Seeing his self made and self driven passion, History channel decided to introduce Frank to their famous show ‘American Pickers”. Frank joined the show for its premiere date of 18 January 2010.
- The show with its debut episode was seen by almost 3.7 million viewers, the first of its very kind and has immensely helped the antique business in its growth.
- Frank has been hosting the show ever since alongside his childhood friend and co host Mark Wolfe.
- November 26th, 2013; Frank Fritz published a book titled as “How TO Pick Vintage Motorcycles”. This book is actually a kind of autobiography self reflecting on Frank’s own journey of purchasing his very own first “1964 Harley Davidson” to different vintage motorcycles over the course of many years.
Date of Birth:-
October 11th, 1963
Few of the amazing acts about life of Frank Fritz are as follows.
- Frank Fritz used to live most of his childhood with his mother and his step dad; Richard Dick Zirbes after his father left his mom for another woman.
- According to Frank his mother and step dad both raised him with love he needed. Both of them worked very hard. His mother was a construction worker while his step dad worked as a salesman.
- The co host of Frank’s show “American Picker” is another renowned antique dealer named Mike Wolfe. Many of us are ware that they are best friends but many of you might not be aware that Mike and Frank met each together when they were both in High School. They became best friends over their same passion of collecting things and their friendship continues since that day.
- All of us are aware that Frank is a lunatic when it comes for vintage motorcycles and especially for Harvey Davidson. Frank in an interview revealed that as a teenager he worked from Coast To Coast and saved money to buy his first Harvey Davidson. The cost of the bike was about 4100 dollars and when he told his parents they almost fainted.
As of 32018, according to official sources, the net worth of Frank Fritz is about 4 million dollars. Other than this mammoth of a net worth, Frank earns an annual salary earnings of about 500,000 dollars from his show alone and that does not include his own antique dealership.
Frank currently lives in Davenport, Iowa but as his show demands he never stays in one place. He continuously moves around all across America for the sake of his show.
There is little information available about the family of Frank Fritz. Whatever is known is as follows.
His real father’s name is not known who left him and his mother when he was just a child for another woman. The name of his step father is Richard Dick Zirbes who was a salesman by profession. Frank still has good relationship with his step dad.
The name of his mother was not known but she was called as Mrs. Zirbes. She was a construction worker who raised Frank despite all the hardships in life and Frank loved her for that very much. Unfortunately she died on December 17th, 2013.
He has no known siblings.
He has no children.
He has maintained a very private stance about his personal life. He has not reveled anything about being dating any girl or being married to someone. There were even rumors of him being gay but he denied all such things.