Ellen Muth Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net worth, Family Tree, Personal life
For our readers today we have selected one of the popular actresses and small time models from American entertainment world. The name of this model slash actress is Ellen Muth.
Ellen is primarily renowned for her role of Georgia George Lass in the famous Showtime broadcast series “Dead like ME”.
She followed the passion of modeling briefly with Ford Models and Rascal’s Agency back in 80’s but then moved on to purse career in acting. Her first major appearance was in a film titled Dolores Clairbone along with her famous TV show appearance in Law & Order.
Her appearance in 1999’s film titled ‘The Young Girl and the Monsoon” got her a great review for a renowned film critic of New York City; Stephen Holden. Few of the notable series in which she has appeared are as follows.
- The Beat
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
- The American Collection
- Te Ways of White Folks
After 2007 she made appearance for minor roles in film like Jack & Jill. She was also casted o the Dead like ME: Life After Death which was direct to video projects directed by Stephen Herek. She has also made appearance in the famous thriller series titled “Hannibal” for two episodes.
Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
Ellen Anna Muth
Actress in TV and Films
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
37 years old Ellen Muth belongs to white ethnicity of Americans and is a born American national. She is still in her late thirties but due to several beauty management and healthy lifestyle choices she is able to be on par with girls in their mid twenties. The natural blonde beauty has been able to make many men across USA to miss a beat at her exquisite beauty. She currently weighs about 60 kg while standing tall at a height of about 55 feet 6 inches.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
Information related to career development of Ellen Muth in both TV and Film industry is as follows.
- In the late 80’s Ellen Muth tried her talents and beauty in modeling world for a brief period. She worked with modeling agencies like Ford Models and Rascal’s Magazine at that time.
- She left the modeling after this brief time and started her career in acting while studying theater arts at the Lee Strasberg Theater and Film Institute located in New York.
- She did some commercial in 1993 for the sake of gaining experiences.
- The first major role on the film screen came to her in 1995 for a film titled “Dolores Claiborne”. This role followed her back to the eight seasons of the Law & Order TV series.
- In 1999, she was casted for a role in the movie titled “The Young Girl and the Monsoon” won the great accumulation for the New York City critic; Stephen Holden.
- In 2000, she mainly made appearance in the following series.
- The Beat
- The Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
- The American Collection
- The Ways of White Folks
- In the very same year of 2000, she also starred for the role of a young girl struggling with sexuality and appearance in the film titled “The truth About Jane”.
- In 2007 she made brief appearance in movie Jack & Jill
- She has also done her part in voice acting business for the following projects.
- Addie Voct in “Tofu the Vegan Zombie”
- Anne Max in “Empress Blair Project”
- Her most famous role yet in industry is for playing Georgia George Lass in the famous series Dead like ME.
- In March of 2009, she was casted by director Stephen Herek for the role in a direct to video project titled Dead like ME: Life After Death in which many original series cast members were included.
- Muth has also made appearance in two episode of the famous TV series Hannibal directed by the same director for the Dead like ME show.
Date of Birth:-
March 6th, 1981
Few of the fact about life of Ellen Muth are as follows.
- Due to hr intelligence she is the member for the two of the following High IQ societies.
- She graduated from Skip Barber Racing School.
- After trying modeling for a brief time she joined the Lee Strasberg Theater and Film Institute in New York City.
- She earned the award for the Best Supporting Actress in 1995 at the Tokyo International Film Festival or her performance in Dolores Claiborne.
- In 1999 she again won the award for the Best Actress from American Film Institute.
- She has been nominated for the Saturn Award for Best Actress title in 2004 as well as for Satellite Award for Best performance by an Actress category.
Ellen Muth Net worth:-
As of 2018, the official net worth of Ellen Muth is about 3 million dollars. Most of this net worth has been accumulated by her over her decades long career in both film and TV industry of America.
She currently lives in New York City but due to privacy concerns the exact residential address has been kept private.
Information about her family is as follows.
Her father’s name is Eric Muth.
Her mother’s name is Rachel Muth.
She has no children yet.
She likes to keep her love life private. So far she has never been reported in an intimate relationship with either a man or a woman.
Ellen Muth Movies, Facebook, Twitter, Coffee, Husband, Instagram
Ellen Muth is primarily renowned for her role of Georgia George Lass in the famous Showtime broadcast series “Dead like ME”.Ellen Muth net worth is $3 million