Cleen Rock One Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net worth, Family Tree, Personal life
For our readers today we have selected one of the popular tattoo artists from America. The name of pour today’s celebrity is Cleen Rock One who got fame after he competed in the reality TV show for ink art by the title “Spike”.
Cleen Rock One prior to entering in the reality TV show Spike was the owner of a tattoo shop in Las Vegas by the name “Las Vegas Chrome Gypsy Tattoo” Cleen Rock One like many other famed tattoo artist across USA decided to participate in the show Spike and entered in the fifth season of the show. He was the runner up for the final position until he lost is against Jason Clay Done.
Before fame, Cleen Rock One had nearly two decades of tattoo art experience to his name which he learned after opening his own shop in Illinois. Since the show Spike, he has been featured in many magazines as well as has appeared on many guest shows across USA. After his fame he also decided to move his business and opened up a shop in Las Vegas, the hub of the entertainment in USA.
Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
Cleen Rock One
Custom Car collector
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
41 years old Cleen Rock One is a born American national and belongs to white ethnic group of Americans. Like his profession suggests, he also has a wide range of tattoo art inked all over his body. As for his physical appearance he is an average American male with decent good looks that are accompanied with his great muscle build.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
For the fans of James Steinke aka Cleen Rock One we have gathered every bit of information about his career progression as well as about his personal life that we could for our readers.
- Cleen Rock One has been fascinated with tattoo art and body building since his whole life. As soon as he got independent he left his house and started doing work at tattoo parlors across USA.
- He started his own Tattoo shop back in early 90s in city of Illinois and worked there for nearly two decades.
- After getting a great deal of experience he was amongst some of the renowned tattoo artist across USA. He deiced to take part in Tattoo competition on a reality TV show titled “Spike”. He entered in the show’s fifth season.
- He was the runner up for the show until he lost against Jason Clay Dunn.
- After the show, he got fame that got him many featured magazine interviews along with guest appearances from shows across the USA.
- After all of this ended, he decided to bank on his fame ad moved his business to Las Vegas where he opened up a shop by the name “Las Vegas’ Chrome Gypsy Tattoo”.
Date of Birth:-
August 6th, 1977
Few of the facts about the life of James Steinke aka Cleen Rock One are as follows.
- If many of you have seen Cleen Rock One on TV or in real life, he is a huge man with big muscles. This is enough to say that he is an avid fan of body building and has been doing physical training his whole life.
- As per his profession, Cleen Rock One also has tattoos inked all over his body. Some of them have even been done by the artist himself.
- Beside body building and tattoo art, he also has one other interests and that I collection custom cars.
- He is currently popular on Instagram with hundreds of thousands of followers and his account is riddled with photos of tattoo art, and custom cars.
As of 2019, the net worth of Cleen Rock One is at an estimated figure of 5 million dollars. Most of this has been accumulated through his tattoo art business while other has also been obtained from his parts on various competitions and also his business of purchase and selling custom cars.
He currently resides in Las Vegas city as per his business demands. He has opened up a shop in LA Vegas by the name “Las Vegas’ Chrome Gypsy Tattoo” which he manages mostly by himself.
The residential address has been kept private due to privacy concerns.
There is almost no information available about the family life of Cleen Rock One other than the fact that he is a born American national.
He has no children yet.
His only notable affair had been with another tattoo artist by the named Mega Jean Morris who participated in the reality TV show “Ink Master”.