Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net Worth, Family Tree, Personal life
For our readers today we have selected one of the popular Country Music Singer that goes by the name of Blake Shelton. He is also most famous for his appearance on the TV show called “The Voice”. Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
Country Music Singer
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
Blake Shelton is a tall good looking man. He is blessed by heavens when talk about standing tall. He has an amazing height of about 6 feet 5 inches in total weighing about 90 kg. his typical good ;looks include Blue Eyes, a decent jaw , light brown hairs and all of this stands on top of an Athletically built body of his. He is on par to some of the famous celebrities like Usain Bolt, Joe Magnello and Hulk Hogan when it comes to height.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
Blake Shelton is amongst the one of favorite Country Music writers and singers in USA today. He started his singing and song writing career right after graduating from high school. The career highlights for this amazing singer are as follows.
- He moved to Nashville back in 1994 to launch his songwriting career.
- Whilst in Nashville he made contracts with many music publishing houses that launched him in music industry. His big break arrived when he signed a solo contract with Giant Records for Solo recording.
- Blake Shelton had an amazing music talent that was a mix of Traditional Blue Collar Rock Songs and Country Ballads. His first song was soon the number 1 on the country music charts and held its spot for more than five weeks.
- In 2002, after Giant Records dissolve he launched his own album which was also his debut album with help from Warner Bros. the singles like All Over ME and Ol, Red were the highest ranking country songs that year and that allowed his album to get the Gold Status in music world.
- In 2003, his next album The Dreamer had a song The Baby which maintained the status of being number 1 in music charts for three weeks. Further revealed of his albums, Playboys of Southern World and Heavy Lifting allowed “The Dreamer” gold status in the very same year.
- 2004 was the release of his legendry album Blake Shelton’ Barn & Grill. The song had many songs that became the hit for the album itself. In 2007 he released the Video Collection of Barn & Grills. This allowed him to rise to fame exponentially.
- In 2007, Blake Shelton made his first ever debut on TV and acted as the judge on Nashville’s hit show called Clash of the Choirs.
- At the 2010’s Golden Ole Opry, Blake Shelton won many music awards. The list of the awards is as follows.
- Academy of Country Music Award
- Country music Association Award
- CMT Music Award
- In 2017 this country music star was awarded the title of Sexiest Man Alive by People Magazine.
- He has a sense of humor despite him being a major star and he often depicts this humor when on the show The Voice.
Date of Birth:-
June 18th, 1976
Ada, Oklahoma, USA
Few of the amazing facts about Blake Shelton are as follow.
- As a child her mother entered Blake in many Beauty Pageants. As there were no boys in beauty pageants he had to compete with girls as the only boy there.
- In his high school years, Blake had a long mullet and a pair of large spectacles.
- The secret to his good looking silky hairs is that he conditions them with a mixture of eggs and ketchups once a week while regularly shampoos them too.
- His older brother died at the age of 24 years. Blake wrote the song Over You as a tribute to his brother.
- His first ever song “That Girl Made a Fool Out of Me” was written by Blake for his first high school crush.
Blake Shelton started his singing and song writing career at age of 17 years when he moved to Nashville. Ever since then he is on the continuous rise in the music industry. He gave Music industry his best years with many of the Gold Status hit albums. All of this work was not left unrewarded as this singer has amassed himself a hefty net worth of about 60 million dollars over these years. He is not stopping to give all to his music industry a more and more of his songs are going to come in the coming years and he is going to make more and more money in the future.
There is no permanent residential address available for Blake Shelton due to privacy and security concerns but being a star in Nashville and judge of a major TV show, he maintains his residence in Nashville.
Blake Shelton belongs to a White ethnic American Family in Ada, Oklahoma. He spent his life up to 17 years of age there and after which he moved on ahead to Nashville where he started his marvelous career. The details about his family are as follows.
His father’s name is Richard Shelton who has died.
His mother is still alive and her name is Dorothy Shelton.
His mother married another man and had a son form that marriage and half brother of Blake. His name is Richie Shelton. He has also died. He has a younger sister too named Wendy Shelton.
He has no children despite being married two times.
Blake has been married two times n his life and both of them ended in a divorce. Their names are as follows.
- Kaynette Williams, married in 2003 and divorced in 2006
- Miranda Lambert, married in 2011 and divorced in 2015. Miranda herself is a country music star.
N latest news, Blake Shelton is in relationship with his fellow judge on show The Voice, Gwen Stefani.