Alison Victoria Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net worth, Family Tree, Personal life
When you take a look at a picture of Alison Victoria, you might say that she is like those women that give the fascinating make up tutorials. Well she is kind of like that. Alison Victoria is actually a famous TV host slash Interior Designer who lives in America. Alison got her fame when she started as the first ever female host for the HGTV and DIY Network’s famous reality TV series; Kitchen Crashers.
Other than that she is renowned for working with the famous Christopher Holmes Company as their interior designer and after completing her tenure of two years, she went on to build her 0wn company by name of Alison Victoria interiors Co. her designer firm is currently operating for high end clienteles in Las Vegas and Chicago. Seeing the success of her designer firm, she soon launched her own stylish furniture line which also gained popularity amongst her clients. Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
The 35 years old Alison Victoria being an American belongs to white ethnic group. She is a gorgeous lady which with her beauty seems like a model when performing her art on TV screen. If you take a look at her for the first time you might be fooled into thinking her as someone who gives makeup tutorials for ladies. Such is her beauty. With her natural dark blonde hairs and deep black colored eyes she is one fine lady. Alison has a height of 5 feet which perfectly suits her 40 kg fit body. The gorgeous business lady maintains her physique not only with yoga and Pilates but also by following a strict diet plan.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
The career of Alison Victoria was not always what it seems today; instead she had to go through a lot of hard work to reach where she is today. For our readers we have gathered some of the notable career information about life of Alison Victoria.
- Alison Victoria sine a young age knew that she wanted to pursue life in interior designing. She moved to Nevada with her amazing innovative ideas and got her bachelors from college in Interior Designing.
- After getting her bachelors she joined the renowned Nevada Company called Christopher Holmes Interiors Co. They offered her a tenure period of two years which really polished her skills and described all the ins and outs of designing world.
- After gaining much experience from there, Alison opened her own Interior Designing firm by name of Alison Victoria Interiors Inc. her firm mainly does work related to customization and creation of fabulous interiors of not only private residences and boutiques but for yachts as well.
- Other than the firm she has also recently launched her own Stylish Furniture line which has gained mass popularity in her wide range of high end clienteles.
- One of the most impressive part of her résumé is the 160 million dollars interior designing expansion of the Las Vegas’ famous Silverton Casino Hotel. She did that work as the Creative Director along with other interior designing firms.
- Seeing he popularity, HGTV casted her ads their first ever female host for their renowned American reality show; Kitchen Crashers. She does the redesigning of the Kitchen that seems not so good into work of art for free of cost.
Date of Birth:-
31st October 1981
Few of the amazing facts about the life of the renowned interior designer Alison Victoria are as follows.
- Being passionate, Alison left the stagnant life of Chicago and moved to Nevada where she enrolled herself in University of Nevada for a degree in Interior Designing.
- Today her own Interior Designing firm and stylish furniture line resulted in her to be awarded with award of Rising Star of Business by Las Vegas Business Press for her inspirational work in designing industry.
- In 2015, Alison was introduced by DIY Insider in 5 of their episodes.
- Other tan her reality sow, Alison due to her amazing looks has been casted in the Gevalia Coffee advertisement.
- Some other appearances on TV by Alison include the following shows.
- Hotel Impossible
- Ultimate Crash: House, Bath, Kitchen and Yard
- While she does not need to work anymore given her own designing firm with many employees, she is still the consultant of her own firm.
There has been no actual net worth figure for the wealth of Alison Victoria but looking back at her long successful career; she is bound to have net worth in millions of dollars. Some sources have estimated her net worth to be in-between 10 to 15 million dollars. This figure might seem a little high but given her own interior designer firm and furniture line in addition to her TV appearances we think this figure is well estimated.
Currently she is maintaining her residence in Las Vegas and Chicago. Most of her time is spent in Las Vegas as this is where most of her business presides. The address is however kept under wraps due to privacy concerns.
There is not much information available about the family history of Alison Victoria but whatever we could scavenger on public records is as follows.
No children yet.
Alison met her now husband, Luke Harding when she joined the internet match making site; Match.com. Luke is the owner of Insurance Company. At the time of their match making, Luke as residing in Chicago, so when they started dating, Alison bought a home and moved back to Chicago in 2011, they dated for two years before getting engaged and soon married after few months. They are now happily living while maintaining residences in both Las Vegas and Chicago.