Alice Braga Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net Worth, Family Tree, Personal life
For our readers today we have selected one of the talented actresses from the Brazilian film industry who not made a name for themselves there but also in the USA.
The name of the said actress is Alice Braga who made huge waves in the Brazilian film industry with the 2002 film titled “City of God”. After that, she moved to the USA and gain made huge spurs in the acting word of Hollywood with her role in the movie titled “I am Legend”. Yes, she is one of the main survivors of the famous post-apocalyptic films.
Since then she has worked in other notable films for Hollywood. Some of these films are as follows.
- Lower City in 2005
- Predators in 2010
- The Rite in 2011
- Elysium in 2013
She also happens to be fluent in three different following languages.
As for her latest work she is hailed for her role of Teresa Mendoza in the TV series titled “Queen of the South” started back in 2016.
Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
35 years old Alice Brag is one of those women who are blessed with multiple ethnicity roots. She happens to have the blood from Portuguese, Spanish and English ancestry. All of these have blessed her with a certain unique beauty that can make anyone take a look at her twice.
With her light-toned skin and her gorgeous features accompanied with her amazing acting skills, she has managed to gain herself a huge fan base. The woman currently weighs only about 55 kg while standing tall at a height of 5 feet 5 inches. Her tightly toned and fit body physique is all thanks to her daily exercise regime and her strict diet schedule.
For personal life, we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
For our readers, we have gathered not only the career progression but also some of the personal life information about Alice Braga which is as follows.
- Alice grew up watching both her mother and her aunt be working actresses which helped her to develop a passion for acting too. Her first acting debut was when she was only 8 and it was for a local Yogurt commercial in Brazil.
- When Alice hit her teen years, she was already rolling in audition tapes for movie roles. She landed her first role back in 1998 for a Portuguese movie titled “trampoline”. This was a short film but was a step to put her on the radar of potential film directors.
- She left the acting word for few years to complete her high school graduation and came back to the acting world back in 2002. At that time she took the world by storm with her splendid performance in the movie titled City of God. For that role, she was nominated in the category of Best Supporting Actress for the award of Cinema Brazil Grand Prize.
- She then again took a hiatus from acting world and made a return back in 2005 and was casted in vie titled “Lower City. The film was the massive success of her career which earned her an amazing 8 awards in Brazil. The most prominent of them was the Best Actress Award at the Rio de Janeiro International Film Festival.
- For her first debut film in the USA, she was casted for a film titled “Journey to the End of the Night” back in 2006.
- Later in 2006, she was then again casted for a blockbuster post-apocalyptic movie titled “I am Legend” alongside the famous actor Will Smith.
- Her next major film was alongside legendary actors Harrison Ford and Ashley Judd for a film titled “Crossing Over”.
- As for her current work, she is currently starring in TV series “Queen of the South” since 2016.
Date of Birth:-
April 15th, 1983
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Few of the facts about the life of Alice Braga are as follows.
- Both mother and aunt of Alice Braga were actresses and they often took Lice on their rehearsals. This is how Alice developed a passion for acting at a young age.
- She took hiatus from acting two times and both of them were to complete her academic pursuits. First was back in 2000 and the second time was back in 2004.
- She is now going to star for the role of Dr. Cecilia Reys in the upcoming X-Men spin-off movie “New Mutants”, which is going to release later this year.
Alice Braga Net worth:-
As of 2019, the reported net worth of Alice Braga is about 4 million dollars. Most of this net worth has been earned by Lice Braga during her time working as an actress for both Brazilian and American film industry. She has not only made a name for herself on the big screen of films but also on the small screen of the TV industry. In addition to this, Alice Braga also happens to be the ambassador for the famed technology brand Samsung who give her a substantial amount of money for branding purposes.
She currently maintains her residence in Los Angeles but the residential address is kept private due to security concerns. She also has a family house in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Information regarding the family life of Alice Braga is as follows.
Her father’s name is Ninho Moraes.
Her mother’s name is Ana Braga who along with her sister named Sonia Brag wee the inspiration to Alice for stepping into the entertainment industry.
She has only one younger sister named Rita Moraes.
She has 2 children from her marriage with a Mexican singer named Camila Sodi.
She is currently not dating anyone as she has long given hope on a girlfriend-boyfriend relationship. She has been married one time back in 2008 to a man named Camila Sodi who was a Mexican singer. She is the mother of two of his children.
Alice Braga Instagram, House, Tv Shows, IMDB, Net Worth
The name of the said actress is Alice Braga who made huge waves in the Brazilian film industry with the 2002 film titled “City of God”.